Link Buttons

facebook photo facebook_zps8c150d99.png twitter photo twitter_zps9eb28ac1.png instagram photo instagram_zpscce1d496.png pinterest photo pinterest_zpsc20b6b76.png linked in photo linkedin_zpsa43a0921.png email photo mail_zps86d6ee14.png

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall | Winter, Tradate, Italia

I do not like the cold but do love everything that comes with it. Hot soup that warms your tummy, autumn colors and I especially am fond of the autumn leaves crunching underneath my shoes. Finding the forested area in Tradate has really been a treat. Today after school, I went for a run and found myself exploring all the different trails. I came home to a large bowl of Vegetable soup and a piece of fresh Vocaccia from the local bakery. Headed to Florence tommorow after my classes. Im sure it will be a cultural experience full of Art, History, Food and Wine. 
Happy Traveling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment